In this episode, I talk to Christophe Frerebeau, Founder and CEO of Della. We discuss the evolution of AI in law, why other AI tools have been focusing on the wrong problem, the Q&A approach to AI contract review, the interaction of legal AI with voice services, how contracts can be re-designed to lead to better outcomes, the use of AI in contract negotiation and the areas where the legal AI hype is justified.
Topics of discussion
- Introduction to Della and the problem it solves
- From software engineer to legal tech founder
- Why AI isn’t being used to its full extent in legal
- Becoming the google of contract analysis
- Augmented intelligence over artificial intelligence
- Layering AI tools on top of popular voice services
- How AI tools can support the full contract lifecycle
- Use of AI in contract negotiation
- The future of AI in law - what next?